Thursday 7 February 2019

Mesmerizing “5-M’s” of Madhya Pradesh

Madhya Pradesh affectionately known as Hindustan ka “Dil” is always to close to my “Dil” as this is my birth place and always mesmerized me with its historical and architectural marvels. So accompany me to witness  the '5' marvels of Madhya Pradesh....first two are from my own city Gwalior.......Mansingh Palace and Mohamad Gaus Ka Makbara,do not forget see Tansen Tomb next to it. Next is Marvelous Mitawali –Padawali-Bateshwar temple complex situated 37 km from Gwalior. Then proceed to Maheshwar to witness the grandeur of Maheshwar fort and my last M is beautiful Mandu.#MPTourism #HeartOfIndia #DearMadhyaPradesh

Mansingh Palace

SahastraBahu Temple Close to Mansingh Palce

           Mohammad Gaus Ka Makabara

                              Tansen Tomb
       
        Mitawali-Padavali-Bateshwar Temple 
                           Maheshwar Fort
                                   Mandu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xplore More: My Popular Post