Tuesday 5 February 2019

Hey ladies do you have answers of these question? Yes........then you should read this.....and if no..........you must 

Source: https://mycarmesi.com/products/buy

Hey Ladies do you have answers of these question? Yes........then you should read this.....and if not..........you must read this........So the questions are-

ü  Are you using Sanitary Napkins?
ü  Are you satisfied with them?
ü  Do you face problem of rashes?
ü  Do you know disposable of Sanitary Napkins are harmful for environment?
ü  Have you every herd about Bio-degradable Sanitary Napkins?


Well........I known all my readers have the answers of all above questions.... So here I am sharing my thoughts on it. I never thought that I will ever write on such topic as being a small town girl it was difficult for me to talk about it in my teenage. With this not being an outspoken person it is still difficult for me to talk about it so I think the best way is, write about it.
Why I want to write about it because I feel our own health and our environment’s health is most important .So this is my story of discovering a bio-degradable sanitary Napkins by Carmesi. Being an addictive online shopper and a nature lover I love to spend lot of time on internet searching about new things and somehow (thanks to data science) I landed on one website named Carmesi and out of curiosity I started reading about it and found it very interesting. I was attracted towards it because of two reasons one it is harmless for us and another it is harmless for our environment, as recent developments related to menstrual hygiene was making me thinking about environmental hazards.
Another reason was it was claiming a rash free periods.........really....hmm. So after two to three days thought I decided to give it a try......so I ordered it and in 3-4 days it was delivered to my place and after using it I was very happy. What I liked most about it was even the disposable bags were biodegradable........that’s called sustainable business.....Since then I wanted to tell other ladies about it and what could be the best way for  blogger......... :P So finally jotting down my feedback about it through my blog.
So here comes  my report card 

Pros-
1.      It’s very soft and just like your normal sanitary pads and you will not feel any difference.
2.      Most important no rashes  ...........and happy you.
3.      No Chemicals, you are safe from harmful chemicals present in normal napkins.
4.    Product is made from biodegradable materials including disposable cover, so during disposal also you are not harming environment.
5.      Packaging is very unique and refreshing.

Cons-
1.      Comparatively costly than normal Sanitary Napkins.
2.     After 5-6 hours, you need to change as it loses its structure. But I think it’s good for your health too.
So my verdict is benefits are more than price difference so at least ladies give it a try ...
You can buy it online from https://mycarmesi.com/.
Click here  to get some wonderful discount.

Source:https://mycarmesi.com/products/buy

They also have similar product so go through their website .....And yes last but not the least if a gentleman is reading this do share information to all the lovely ladies you know.

Disclaimer:- All above information is based on my personal experience . 


3 comments:

  1. Pepper Kerala Holidays is the top service provider of luxury tempo travellers in Kochi, India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renting a tempo traveller is one of your greatest selections if you're taking a journey from Kerala with your family, coworkers, or possibly even buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice informative article and keep up the good work......

    ReplyDelete

Xplore More: My Popular Post