Wednesday 5 September 2018

Bollywood Destination: Light, Camera and Travel



Bollywood .........Movies and Imagination, of-course all goes together.......and what binds all three together is our love for Bollywood movies. I am sure this glamorous world would have taken us in to the world of imagination so may times. Most of us want to talk, dress and eat like our favorite bollywood star and some time they are our role model too. I bet that if you love Indian movies, at least once you would have thought about singing on Alps in chiffon saree, or going on a trip to Spain or Goa with your friends. This world is so magical...........any one can be so Highhhh........well now the question comes why a travel geek is talking about it. Am I a  travel geek or a movie lover ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
And how it sounds if I can be both...so here I am combining my two love by sharing some of my thoughts.

So first I will take you to my childhood. Since my childhood I imagined Mumbai, as one of the most fascinating city in the world and Mumbai’s Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Marine Drive were my dream destinations as shown in most of the old movies. Moving forward beautiful Kashmir Valley and Wonderful Switzerland have became my next target and slowly with time I was able to visit my dream destinations. I took the snap on Mount Titlis where "Raj and Simran" sang a song and clicked my feet too posing on Marine drive, just like Sid from Wake up Sid. Well I am sure you too have done similar things :) ...........or should i say still doing. So I thought why not to help you in this by sharing some not so common destination details.

I am sure you must know about some of the famous movies shot in various famous destinations in India such as Dil Chahta Hai and Golmaal (new) in Goa, 3 Idiots in Ladakh's Pangong Lake, Ye Jawani Hai Diwani in Manali and many many more in Kashmir. But with these famous places we also have some wonderful hidden destinations...........which have been used in various movies.

I will start with movie named “Guru”, which has been shot in various locations in India and one such location is Badami in Karnataka. Some shots of the movie including one song have been shot in “Badami Caves”. And now these beautiful caves carved in rocks are slowly becoming very famous. Another song from same movie called "Barso re Megha" is also shot in some near by location in Karnataka.

                "Scene of Movie when Abhishek Bachhan Comes from Turkey and Meet his Friend has been Shot in Badami Caves"




 "Song in Movie, shot in Badami Caves"





Next is a near by destination known as “Hampi”, which suddenly started gaining tourist attraction in last few years. One famous song “Dhaong Dhaong" featuring Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha has picturised here. A  Marathi movie name “Hampi” has been shot here and the theme of the movie revolves around this beautiful historic city.

 " Scene from Marathi Movie "Hampi"



     " Scene from Marathi Movie "Hampi"


Song Dhadang from Movie "Rowdy Rathore"



Continuing the love of choosing exotic locations for songs by Indian directors, one super hit song "Su Che Su Che" from movie named "What's Your Rashi" has been shot in ShivVilas Palace in Jaipur., which is a luxury theme resort location on Delhi Jaipur Highway.

Song " Su che Su che"


Next is another less known destination, known as city of lakes “Bhopal”. A major portion of movie has been shot close to Bhopal and in Bhopal and one such scene is when Katrina kaif meets Ranbir Kapoor first time in movie. This has been shot close to Badi Lake.


" Scene form movie Raajneeti"



Next we move to Gujarat where you might have seen the hint of Gujarati Culture, Food and Dress in lots of movies. With this lots of places have been used for shooting and one such place is “Rann of Kuch” e.g. Song "Sari Ke Fall Se " has been shot in Rann of Kuch.


Song from Movie "R.......Rajkumar"


Last but not the least is one of my favorite movie "Vivah". Some part of the movie has been shot in quaint villages of Uttarakhand ,including Bageshwar Temples and Golu Temple. In movie the place is called as Somsarovar.

"Movie Scene Shot in Bageshwar Temple"



"Movie Scene Shot in Bageshwar Temple"



 "Movie Scene Shot in Golu Mandir"




So that's all for this blog friends, coming soon with more discoveries. Till then go and visit these places and send me your beautiful snaps. For more information about these places do stick to my blog and follow me. Information about Hampi and Badami is already posted in my previous blogs. Special blog on Uttarakhand and Bhopal is coming soon. Till now if you have any queries please drop your queries. 


Till than Happy Travelling :)



Disclaimer: Views presented here are personal and based on observation. All the screen shots of scene of movies are taken from you tube.



67 comments:

  1. Nice discovery my friend. Never knew much about these places but good to see that Bollywood directors have used these for filming purposes.

    The Solitary Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. ู…ุณู„ุณู„ุงุช

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Pagalworldvip - Bollywood songs download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. เธซเธ™ัเธ‡เธญเธญเธ™เน„เธฅเธ™์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. dslr malayalam tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. https://camerasbfdeals.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. https://iblackfridaydeals.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. law firms who special in timeshare cancellation

    ReplyDelete
  9. get out of a timeshare agreement
    I value the blog article. Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yฤฑllฤฑk T&E bรผtรงesi 15 milyon dolardan fazla olan bir istemci / sunucu yazฤฑlฤฑmฤฑ lideri olan Sybase Inc. THY uรงak bileti

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. where is azerbaijan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Presidential Teleprompter Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. photographe Strasbourg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ev kalabalฤฑฤŸฤฑndan รงevrimiรงi para kazanmak iรงin hizmet veren, รถzgรผrlรผk ve zenginliklere giden bir yol olarak satฤฑลŸ seyahatini lanse eden รงevrimiรงi รงรถp miktarฤฑna hayret ediyorum. ucuz uรงak bileti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kapsamlฤฑ spor ve rekreasyon tesisleri mevcuttur. ร‡ocuklar, รงocuk oyun alanฤฑ, รงocuk yรผzme havuzu, su kaydฤฑraฤŸฤฑ vb. ayvalฤฑk midilli feribot

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. camera spy

    ReplyDelete
  17. GeรงmiลŸ yฤฑllarda edindiฤŸimiz tecrรผbe sayesinde siz mรผลŸterilerimizin ihtiyaรงlarฤฑna uygun bir ลŸekilde plan ve dรผzenle taลŸฤฑmanฤฑzฤฑ gerรงekleลŸtiririz. evden eve nakliyat

    ReplyDelete
  18. The uplifting news is, that THERAPlatform communicates familiarity with these difficulties and is devoted to proceeding to improve its list of capabilities and interface. python reverse string

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information polyurea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. outdoor car covers

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Shan History

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. ๋ฌด๋ฃŒ๋ฆด๊ฒŒ์ž„

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. visa canadien en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  25. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Hindiston vizasi onlayn

    ReplyDelete
  26. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. ํŒ”ํŒ”์นด

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. ๋จนํŠ€๊ฒ€์ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  28. At Inovi, we’re committed to achieving the highest success rates while providing personalized care to our patients. Our Houston location offers expert care and is home to our state-of-the-art embryology lab. click to find out more

    ReplyDelete
  29. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. ๋จนํŠ€๊ฒ€์ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. ๋จนํŠ€ํด๋ฆฌ์Šค

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! ๋Œ€์ „๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€

    ReplyDelete
  32. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

    ReplyDelete
  34. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. SBOBET88

    ReplyDelete
  35. AMS Security Vision is the leading supplier & installer for Security Surveillance project in the pakistan.CCTV Security Cameras

    ReplyDelete
  36. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! ๋จนํŠ€

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. เธœิเธงเธ‚เธฒเธ”เธ™้เธณ

    ReplyDelete
  38. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers เธ„เธฃีเธกเธซเธ™้เธฒเน€เธ”้เธ‡

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. เธขูเธŸ่เธฒเน€เธšเธ—

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. Fastwork

    ReplyDelete
  41. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. lottery sambad

    ReplyDelete
  42. Presently KBC has situated different procedures to Check KBC Lottery Number with no cerebral pain.Jio lottery office number 2022

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simplibuy is your online one-stop resource for buying medical supplies, diagnostic equipment and accessories.Infection Control Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  44. Salon is now proud to offer complete range of hair styling, facial skincare treatments and body hair removal services for men.Barbershop Near Me karachi

    ReplyDelete
  45. webgirls With regards to fighting infections, patients frequently have their job reduce on their behalf. It is because yeast infections can readily become constant and continuous. Knowing that, in this article, we will current a wide range of some of the best confirmed candida albicans therapy and reduction recommendations around.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have done on this article. do you need a visa to visit Turkey. No , if we are a citizen of a country like
    Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong KonG, Landran ,Israel ,Italy, Japan, Jordan, United Kingdom, Kazakhstan, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  47. https://gamezoom.xyz Obtaining a work out partner can considerably increase your muscle mass-developing results. Your companion could be a important source of determination for sticking to your training session session, and pressing you to maximize your initiatives while you figure out. Using a trustworthy lover to work through with will also help help keep you safe since you will usually use a spotter.

    ReplyDelete
  48. https://gameboot.xyz The truth is them on periodicals and so on Tv set, people who appear like their arms and thighs will explode his or her muscle groups are extremely big! There is not any require that you can get your system for that stage in the event you don't prefer to, since the straightforward techniques in this article will assist you to create muscles inside a healthier manner.

    ReplyDelete
  49. black car service in ny NYcarservice company is the best black car service that is secure, reliable and comfortable for all your transport needs in New York City.executive car service nyc

    ReplyDelete
  50. I simply desired to offer you a brief heads up! Apart from that, high-quality web site! ์Šคํฌ์ธ ํ† ํ† 

    ReplyDelete
  51. https://littlethingssnehal.blogspot.com/2018/09/bollywood-destination-light-camera-and.html?sc=1690178911150#c6095312377862749747

    ReplyDelete
  52. Bollywood Destination: Light, Camera and Travel is a must-see for any fan of Bollywood cinema. The book takes you on a journey through the vibrant world of Bollywood, from the bustling film studios of Mumbai to the serene locations where iconic Bollywood films have been shot. Along the way, you'll learn about the history of Bollywood, meet some of the industry's biggest stars, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the making of a Bollywood film. If you want to visit leh ladakh Read this Blog Ladakh Mountain Tour and Travels

    ReplyDelete

Xplore More: My Popular Post