Tuesday 23 April 2019

Joshi's Museum of Miniature Railways : A Delight for Rail Lovers


I am traveler since my childhood and the great Indian Railways was my perfect partner........since then I was in love with this spectacular mode of transport.......still I enjoy rail travel more then any other transportation mode. 
In my childhood I was having lot of toy trains and was always fascinated with them so when I herd about Joshi's Museum of Miniature Railways I was more excited then my 5 year old son......:P
Joshi Museum is situated in middle of the Pune city next to Kothrud (a very famous area in Pune) and you can easily reach here by private or public transport.  You have to pay 90-100/- as entry fees.  
Before visiting this place I was having in  my mind that it will be a collection of miniature trains but it turned out more special.........a live 20-30 Minutes show ...where every part of set up is moving with a beautiful story..... :) 
I was surprised and very happy........have a look and if in Pune and love trains this is a good place for you :)













So if looking for things to do in Pune and yet not visited this place then do visit soon.

Things to remember before you visit this place.
1. Do not expect posh or modern infrastructure.
2. Keep in mind the timings as well as holiday. Check timing on :http://www.minirailways.com/timings/
3. It is better to go in big group as to start the show minimum 4 people are required.
4. You might have to follow some rules and regulations here.
For more details visit:
https://www.minirailways.com/

#weekenddestination #pune #thingstodoinpune

10 comments:

  1. Some of these blogs are new to me! I look forward to checking them out and finding some great new posts to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice post.
    Really, the information in this blog is very helpful and effective. Videos also nice
    Sri lanka Honeymoon Packages
    Bali Honeymoon Packages from India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog with us.
    Read More about South India tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Admin
    The Rajasthan Tour is just an incredible way to recognize our Indian history and store in your memory
    Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan
    Rajasthan Tour Packages
    Website: www.crownindiatour.com
    Phone: 91-9634001725, 7983424430
    E-mail: crownindiatour@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen the best content ever. Offering Best Jaisalmer Resort Packages with Deluxe Tents, Sightseeing Tours and many more. Tent city jaisalmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving so much of Information. Hire best India tour operator, travel agents in India to Book holidays in India. travel agents in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Students who are pursuing ba 3rd year from various universities can check their ba 3rd year time table online and prepare for their exams accordingly.

    ReplyDelete

Xplore More: My Popular Post