Tuesday 27 November 2018

Feeling Top of The Mumbai : An Unforgettable Experience


I was fascinated by Mumbai since my childhood, and just like any simple small town girl Bollywood was an artist who filled the canvas of my imagination. I grown up watching 80s-90s movie and each and every film introduced Mumbai like a dream world. In this world Mumbai's CST station , Nariman point and hotels adjacent to it were very important , and I stared looking at Mumbai like a dream destination. I was never knowing that I will land in this dream city and will be a "Mumbaikar".

It may be the song of Mukkadar ka Sikandar or a song of movie Anjaam , I was fascinated. It may the scene of movie Fashion or Wake up Sid , I was amazed.... Though I have been to these places so many times, I was having one wish, getting up with the view of Arabian sea in rainy season and soon it became one of the things of my bucket list. 

So how I can miss this and soon booked the room in one of the most luxurious hotel in Mumbai, Trident, Nariman point in month of July, when rains are in their peak. 

Once you enter the property you can experience the grandeur and luxury at each and every corner and most important a view to die for ........ After checking in my room I just sat next to my window and enjoyed the beautiful view and only one thing was missing " A Hot Cup of Coffee".


View From My Room 


Coffee Date With Arabian Sea 

Being a Pluviophile , sipping a cup of coffee with Arabian sea was like a romantic date. I was feeling Top of the "Mumbai" and suddenly realized that I am a stranger in my own city :) . Mighty sea , drizzling rains and view of people sitting by the Nariman point made me feel strange and I was not sure what exactly I am feeling and why....... 


View From My Room 


Pool and Garden Area 

Then I decided to explore this beautiful property and was not having any doubt that why this is one of the best hotel in Mumbai, in-fact in the world. I also spotted memorial build in the memories of victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and paid my tribute. It's windy pool area is perfect place to relax and witness the beauty of Mumbai city in the night. 
While enjoying the beauty of this place, I was thinking about my childhood and the image of Mumbai I had since then. Once again I have became the stranger for this city and started imagine a picture and believe me this time picture was more beautiful than earlier. 


The Famous Queen's Necklace " Top View" in the morning



1 comment:

  1. IBNISPRING provides luxury Coorg resort for families or couples at reasonable price. If you are nature lover then you should stay at IBNISPRING Coorg resort with waterfall, the best place for relaxation under nature’s shield. IBNISPRING Coorg resort in Madikeri are the best homestay for travellers in Coorg. For more information contact at +91-8877118861

    ReplyDelete

Xplore More: My Popular Post