Tuesday 9 October 2018

#TheBlindList – A Blind date with the world#SayYesToTheWorld: Making the Need Pyramid Upside Down

😉Blind date at the age of 35 years........? Whether it will look good ? Log kya kahenge ? should I really need to do this ? .....

Yes why not... I should try this at least once in my life time...and when the blind date is with world... there is no other thought...... .. But what exactly it is...????

When I first read about going on #TheBlindList – A Blind date with the world, means to travel to a place about which you do not known anything , you are actually clueless....you know what first thing came in my mind...........any guesses..........well.......Maslow's hierarchy of needs...........can you imagine :P😜😉 ………..Well well …….I think this is side effect of doing MBA and more of being a professor……so before moving forward I will show my 'ProfessorGiri' and will tell you what exactly it is. So this is a explanation of the needs that motivate an individual. According to this model for sustaining human being first try to satisfy basic physiological needs such as food, shelter followed by safety needs. Then an individual try to satisfy his/her psychological needs such as love, belongingness and self esteem , after satisfying all these needs an individual can reach last and top most part of pyramid which is known as self fulfillment or self actualization , where you meet yourself.
  Source: https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html




                                       
So enough of Gyan ( Knowledge)....now the question is why I thought so ……...........?
............................. ?
............................. ?
Because for me going on a blind date with the world is just like reaching top of the pyramid directly........ 😇……..where I am meeting myself free of prejudices and perceptions, creativity is on is best to help me to survive in the unknown world and most important I do not have expectations.....reaching at my self actualization😇.......it is just like falling freely in a dream but still having feeling of happiness. Then from my self actualization, to sustain in this unknown world I need to have my self-esteem and confidence which will make my blind date more romantic with this love and belongingness from local people and friends will surely fill more colors into it. As I will be sinking this feeling the practical questions will be popping out, where I am? Where I will be living? What is the time? In which language I should talk ? And one most important question for a foodie like me what I will be eating?
Off course all the questions will be having pleasant solutions and all the surprises will be sweet which will add in my memories and will help in designing most memorable album of my life.

So just the thought of going on a blind date with world has changed the well-known theory of humanity and management for me. And my passion of travel has power to change the motivation for an individual, where he/she will be thinking beyond materialistic things and will involve in spending time in everlasting memories.  



#TheBlindList#BlindDate#SayYesToTheWorld






Disclaimer : Some Images have been taken here from open sources and credit goes to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Xplore More: My Popular Post